CHOICE DETERMINES SUCCESS.
That is a 100% truth.
I’m triggered… YES! And here’s why:
Recently, someone that came to my house told me how lucky I am to have a pool out my back door and an absolutely beautiful home.
The very words MADE ME CRINGE! DISGUSTED ME. And quite honestly, PISSED ME OFF!
ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?!?!?
If you consider:
- being born to an immature drug user who died in a car accident drinking and driving when I was five years old…
- being molested by the neighbor whose care I was in…
- living a fearful childhood where three – count them, THREE – times, I was approached by adults wanting to offer me candy for no real reason…
- being treated unfairly, meanly at times, by those who were supposed to love me the most…
- being cheated on by someone who loved me so much they wanted to spend the rest of their life with me…
- getting divorced from the father of my children because we both had so much shit baggage that we couldn’t figure out how to be partners…
- having a company go bankrupt because I trusted the wrong people and didn’t TRUST MYSELF nearly enough…
- becoming homeless with my two children and having to rely on family for housing…
You are severely deluded.
Most people don’t know most (or any) of those things about me.
WANNA KNOW WHY?
Because, I don’t dwell on whatever shit life may have handed me. That’s not going to fix anything.
Instead, I make choices to push through it. I put one foot in front of the other knowing that I ultimately decide whether I’m a success or failure.
I CHOOSE how to respond to those situations.
I CHOOSE to put on my big girl panties, level the hell up, CHOOSE BETTER for myself and my family. I CHOOSE to learn the lesson, GROW, and move forward.
I CHOOSE to push through fear, feeling fricking PETRIFIED at times.
TRUE FAILURE is NEVER an option.
That’s not luck, my friend. It’s 100% A CHOICE.
It’s a choice to go groveling back with dignity to a job that loved me and took me back in seconds. It’s a CHOICE to reconcile with my ex-husband and push hard every day to fix what was broken the first time around. It’s a CHOICE to forgive myself and every. Single. Person. Who has hurt me in life.
It’s a choice to wake up every single day and show up 100% for my kids, myself, my freelance job, my business, my home, my friends and family. It’s a CHOICE to believe in myself and renew that belief EVERY DAY.
IT’S A FRICKING CHOICE.
If you don’t like something in your life, CHOOSE to do something differently. Create a plan, believe in the outcome, and take steps every single day to make the plan work.
Nobody said it’d be easy my friend, but it is well worth the effort.
Otherwise, you’re really making the choice to STAY STUCK exactly where you are.
Not taking action to make something better or different? Your situation isn’t changing? Check what you’re choosing to believe and act upon.
Starting right now, what choices can you make to move you closer to your goal or goals? Create the plan and start taking action. 😀
PS-It’s time you took your life by the reins and decided to truly own the direction. If you aren’t sure where to start, check out the JOURNAL TO FREEDOM and shed the shit that’s keeping you stuck. FREE Meditation with purchase of the ebook!
Prefer to work with me one-on-one to massively break the habits keeping you from success? Message me, or fill out the contact form here.